- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments
Last Updated 08/05/2020
The website www.sevalightwork.com is owned by SEVA LIGHTWORK A Florida Sole Proprietor.
“We,” “us,” and “our” = . www.sevalightwork.com
“User,” “you,” and “your” = website visitors, customers, and any other users of our website.
“Service” and “Services” = (but are not limited to) Spiritual Coaching and Meditation,Angel Light Hypnosis and accessing Your Akaashic Records.
A. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your Personal Information in the following ways, for the following reasons:
1. When you enter information into our contact form, blog, social media page, online scheduler, take a survey or quiz, or provide us with other communication details, we may collect your name, email address, phone number and the text of any message you enter. We have the right to process this data based on our legitimate interest in communicating with you and responding to your questions or concerns. We may retain such information for our communication records.
4. When you become a customer, and make a purchase from us, we will collect information necessary to complete your transaction, including your name, email address, phone number, billing address, credit card and payment details. We have the right to process this data based on our contractual obligation to fulfill your purchase. We will not retain such information any longer than necessary. We may use third party data processors to transact your purchase and in that case, we will not have access to your payment information.
5. When you visit our website, we may use “cookies” to collect information on how you are using our website. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of data that identify your browser and are sent to, and stored on your computer while you are visiting a certain website. The cookies we collect do not include any personal identifiable information, however they may include an anonymous unique identifier. We may use session cookies which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies which remain on your computer until you delete them. You always have the option to disable cookies through your web browser’s settings. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access some areas of our website and some areas of our website may not function as intended. Our website does not respond to "Do Not Track” signals sent by your browser.
6. When you visit our website, we may collect information about your use of our website, via Automatic Data Collection Technology, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels. We may collect your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the time and date of your visit, the pages of our website that you visit, the time spent on each of those pages, the referring URL and other statistics in order to administer our website, diagnose technical problems, measure interest in and use of the various areas of our website and provide the highest possible level of service to our users. If we utilize third party Automatic Data Collection Technology, we will do so in compliance with their company policies. We may also receive data from third parties such as payment processing companies, social media platforms, advertising companies, search engines and other technical services. We strive to use only the services of third party companies who we have researched and determined are in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
In all of these instances, we will only collect Personal Information from you if you voluntarily submit the information to us. We have the lawful grounds for processing the information we collect from you, as outlined above, in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
B. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to be informed about how your information is being used.
1. When you contact us, through an online form, social media, blog, or other communication, we will use the Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us to communicate with you and respond to your contact.
2. When you request a program or product from us, whether free or paid, or “opt in” to receive communication from us, we will use the Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us to deliver such program, product or communication, including resources, emails, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and notifications of updates to our business. We may also use your Personal Information for marketing purposes by uploading it to our social media platforms to create look alike audiences and using your comments and feedback in other marketing efforts.
3. When you purchase a program or product from us, we will use the Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us, including credit card details and billing address to complete your transaction. We will not store or share this financial Personal Information. We will also use your Personal Information to communicate with you about the program or product you purchased and to keep you updated on necessary information regarding our Services.
4. When you visit our website, we will use the (Non-Personally Identifiable) Information we collect to administer our website, diagnose technical problems, measure interest in and use of the various areas of our website, create a better user experience and provide the highest possible level of service to our users. Our website does not use any information to make automatic decisions.
By collecting and using your Personal Information, we are acting as a Data Controller with discretion to decide what information we collect, how we use it and store it. We may use a third party to act as a Data Processor to store and process your Personal Information. We strive to use only Data Processors who we have researched and determined are in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
C. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to be informed about how your information is being shared. We take appropriate actions to protect and maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
1. We will share your Personal Information in limited circumstances for specific, limited purposes with trusted third parties, including our email management service and other members of our team who assist us in operating our website, managing our business, or providing legal or accounting services for us.
2. We will share the Personal Information that you provide to us when making a purchase with additional trusted third parties, including our payment processor and financial gateway to assist in completing the financial transaction.
3. We may share your Personal Information in the event of a sale of our company or with a joint venture or affiliate partner if necessary.
Your Personal Information will only be shared and processed for the specific, limited purpose as necessary. Your Personal Information will never be sold or given to any other entity without your consent, beyond what is required to complete a purchase or request. To the best of our abilities, trusted third parties with whom we share your Personal Information will keep such information confidential and will not disclose it to any other party, unless required to do so by law.
D. STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to be informed about how your information is being stored.
E. PROTECTION AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information, including information you voluntarily provide to us and that which we collect automatically, is important to us and we use our best efforts to protect it. We strive to use industry standard commercially acceptable online security measures, including a Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) on our website and only share your information with third parties who we have researched and determined to be compliant with current safety standards. However, no transmission over the internet or methods of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we are not responsible should an unauthorized third party gain access to your information, without our consent. In the event that www.sevalightwork.com is tampered with, your information may be inadvertently intercepted. If we become aware that a data breach has occurred, we will notify the appropriate authorities within a timely manner. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for these actions and any damages that result from the unauthorized use of your Personal Information. You expressly agree to hold us harmless from any and all claims which may arise from the unauthorized use of your Personal Information.
Please note, when you voluntarily give out your Personal Information online through our website or on our social media page, in a way that makes it viewable by others, whether through a comment on a blog, a posting on a message board, or by any other means, it can be viewed by the public and can potentially be collected and used by others. You acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee the security of the information you share in this manner. You expressly agree that you disclose such information at your own risk and you assume all responsibility for its unauthorized use.
Because our core activities do not consist of processing operations which require regular and systematic processing of data subjects on a large scale, nor do we process sensitive data on a large scale, we have determined that SEVA LIGHTWORK is not required to appoint a Data Protection Officer.
F. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only retain the minimum Personal Information necessary to fulfill the specific, limited purpose for which it was collected. We also retain and process Personal Information for reasonable business purposes, including legal compliance, financial record keeping and dispute resolution.
G. RIGHT TO CONTROL PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to control your Personal Information including the right to access, receive a copy of, update, edit, delete, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
You may request information on how your Personal Information is being used and processed, request access to, request a copy of, restrict our use and processing of, or request to update, edit, delete or erase your Personal Information at any time, free of charge, by writing to us at:
14491 HORSESHOE TRACE, WELLINGTON, FL. 33414 U.S.A.
You also have the right to be forgotten, and may withdraw your consent previously given to us, by “opting-out” or unsubscribing from our email list through an online automated process at your own discretion, at any time. To “opt-out” or unsubscribe from our list, you may click the unsubscribe button visible at the bottom of every email we send to you as a subscriber through this list, or you may email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you “opt-out” or unsubscribe from our email list, we will remove you and you should not receive additional emails from us, except in the case of a technical glitch.
External Websites and Social Media.
You acknowledge and agree that we make no warranties, whether express or implied, regarding the terms and policies of these external websites and we are in no way responsible for any damages arising from any interactions with these external websites.
To access certain Services on our website, you may be prompted to set up a user name and password. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the security of such information and for any and all acts, losses or damages that result as a failure to keep this information secure. You agree to notify us immediately of any suspected unauthorized use of your account by emailing us at email@example.com
For good and valuable consideration, Customer agrees to purchase A Spiritual Meditation , a Meditation Session, (“Purchase”) from Company. In exchange, Company agrees to provide the purchased item, with details as outlined below.
Meditation Session is a guided meditation which can include angel light hypnosis and accessing of your akaashic records.
A. Customer understands and agrees this purchase includes:
a. Guided Meditations
b.Angel Light Hypnosis
d.Accessing of the Akaashic Records
B. Customer understands and agrees this purchase does not include:
a. A guaranteed outcome
b.Any special transformations
c.Any monetary gains
Customer has done sufficient research to fully understand what is included in the Purchase and what is not included in the Purchase. Customer agrees to be bound by Company’s Disclaimer which is posted here: in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of www. Sevalightwork.com
In consideration for the Purchase provided by Company to Customer, Customer agrees to pay Company a fee as determined in the pricing of each product on the SHOP page (“Fee”). Customer agrees to make payment via Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Customer agrees to be responsible for the full Fee and agrees to pay the full Fee electronically, via Company’s website or Company’s selected third party payment processor.
Customer shall make payment in full prior to gaining any access to the Purchase.
If a Payment Plan has been offered by the Company to the Customer, Customer gives Seva Lightwork permission to automatically charge Customer’s method of payment on file for all installment payments, at the time they are due, without any additional authorization.
Customer understands and agrees that if any payment due is not able to be processed on its due date, Company will notify Customer, who will then have a 15-day grace period to make the payment, plus a $25.00 late fee. Once the grace period has expired, if payment is still not able to be processed, Customer’s access to any Meditation Service may terminate, with no refunds given for any payments made. If any payment remains delinquent for over 30 days, Company reserves the right to engage a Collections Agency to seek payment and to report the event to all three credit reporting agencies.
A. Group Coaching Sessions.
Group coaching sessions will be scheduled at a time that is universally acceptable to the members of the group, however Customer understands this timing may not always work for Customer’s schedule. Customer understands that any inability to attend a group session is in no way the fault of Company and does not affect the Purchase. When participating in the group, Customer agrees not to be disruptive, hurtful or harassing to any members of the group.
B. Social Media Group.
Customer will be granted access to a private group on social media as part of the Purchase. When participating in the social media group, Customer agrees not to post anything defamatory, harmful, hurtful, harassing or that would constitute cyberbullying. Customer understands that Company has a zero tolerance policy and will immediately terminate Customer’s access if this provision is violated.
NON-DISCLOSURE AND CONFIDENTIALITY.
If Company is unable to provide purchase details as outlined in Section I above, Company or Company’s agents will contact Customer to reschedule or offer an alternate purchase. If no suitable alternative is available, Customer may be entitled to a partial refund, which may be pro-rated depending on the nature of the Purchase, at Company’s discretion.
Company’s refund policy is as follows:
Seva Lightwork has committed its time to working with Customer no refunds will be given.
Customer understands Company’s refund policy and agrees that no refunds will be given outside of the scope of this policy.
Company may request Customer to provide a testimonial on the Purchase. Customer understands that there is no requirement to provide such a testimonial and further understands that if Customer declines to provide such a testimonial, there will be no negative consequences or change in relationship between Company and Customer.
If Customer chooses to provide a testimonial, it will be purely voluntary, at Customer’s own discretion. Customer understands that the testimonial, along with Customer’s identifying information may be used in Company’s marketing and promotions, with no financial compensation to Customer, and Company will hold an unlimited, irrevocable, worldwide license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute or repurpose any information provided to Company as part of such testimonial. Customer agrees to sign a Testimonial Release if requested by Company.
NO GUARANTEES, NO WARRANTIES.
Customer is participating in this Purchase voluntarily and understands that Company makes no guarantees regarding Customer’s results with this Purchase.
Customer agrees that Company is not responsible and Customer does not have a cause of action, legal remedy or an entitlement to a refund if Customer does not achieve the desired result upon completion of the Purchase. Customer agrees that Company is not responsible if there are errors or omissions in the Purchase or any of its materials.
DISCLAIMER, FULL DISCLAIMER INCORPORATED BY
Nothing in the Purchase is intended to constitute or should be relied upon as medical, mental health, financial, business or legal advice. Seva Lightwork provides Spiritual Guided Meditations information and education. Customer understands that Company does not diagnose, treat, heal, cure or prevent any illness, medical condition or mental or emotional condition and nothing in the Purchase is intended to diagnose, treat, heal, cure or prevent any illness, medical condition or mental condition.
Company is providing services only in the capacity as a Spiritual Life Coach and not as a licensed medical professional, licensed mental health professional or licensed business professional. Nothing in the Purchase is intended to be a substitute for consultation with a licensed medical professional, licensed mental health professional or licensed business professional. Customer is encouraged to consult with a licensed medical professional, licensed mental health professional or licensed business professional to review and advise Customer on Customer’s specific situation.
Customer has read, understands and consents to be bound by Company’s full Disclaimer, located at on the footer of Company’s website and on the terms and conditions page at www.sevalightwork.com, which is incorporated here.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK.
Customer is entering into this Purchase voluntarily at Customer’s own free will. Customer understands that the Purchase may include participation in lifestyle strategies including diet, exercise, movement elements or financial, business or career strategies, which include inherent risks of harm, illness, injury and other negative results. Customer confirms that during participation in this Purchase, Customer will always have the opportunity to consult with a licensed medical professional, mental health professional or licensed business professional before acting on any content of the Purchase. If Customer chooses not to consult with other licensed professionals and chooses to act on any content in the Purchase, Customer agrees that Customer is acting voluntarily and assumes all risks of use or non-use and agrees not to hold Company responsible for any harm, illness, injury or other negative results.
LIMITED LIABILITY, INDEMNIFICATION.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION, LITIGATION EXPENSES.
Should any dispute arise between Customer and Company, it would be preferable to work it out amicably, but if that is not possible, then Customer agrees that the dispute will be resolved by Arbitration, by the American Arbitration Association, in the U.S.A., Florida. Customer agrees to participate in the arbitration process in good faith, and further agrees that the decision made by the Arbitrator is binding, not subject to appeal, and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction as a judgment of law. Customer understands that any claim must be commenced within one year of the date of the grievance, or forfeited forever.
Customer understands that the only remedy that can be awarded through Arbitration is a refund of payments made to Company. No award of any consequential or additional damages may be awarded to Customer.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT, WAIVER, MODIFICATIONS,
Customer Signature Date
Company Signature, by Shakuntala Gosine Date
Under authority as owner, Sole Proprietor
Of Seva Lightwork
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments